Confidentiality, Privacy & Medical Records Notice
You can access and use our website without giving us any personal information.
The Practice complies fully with all data protection and access to records legislation.
The Practice holds information about patients registered with the Practice for the purposes of providing services and ensuring a high standard of patient care.
This information may include:
- Personal details (date of birth, address etc.)
- Any contact you have with the Practice (appointments, telephone conversations etc.)
- Notes about you and your health
- Details of your treatment and care
- Results of any investigations (blood tests etc.)
- Relevant information provided by other healthcare professionals, relatives or carers
Non-clinical members of staff have access to the information that they need in order to do their jobs. They are bound by the same legal, ethical and contractual obligations of confidentiality.
There are occasions when the Practice may share information with other services or healthcare professionals, this will only be under the following circumstances:
- When you have specifically consented to sharing your information
- When the Practice is required to share certain information by law
- When there is a clear public interest in sharing information