We offer appointments at all our sites.
Once all on the day appointments are gone the receptionist follows a triage system established by the doctors to establish whether there is a risk of dangerous deterioration in a patients condition. Only in such cases can the receptionist request a call back on the day from the on call GP.
If you have anymore unanswered questions click here for the Practice Appointments Leaflet, and it may have the answer to your query.
Appointments can be obtained by:
Telephone; please call your normal surgery
Online; only available for patients registered with SystmOnline (please click here to log in)
Please note: the doctor will only call you once and this will be within the surgery opening times.
Help Us To Help You
- Cancel unwanted appointments in good time so this can be offered to other patients.
- Arrive in time for appointments. Late arrivals will only be seen at the doctor’s discretion.
- Ensure your information is up to date – SMS reminders are sent to help you remember your appointment dates and times.
- If you require a home visit call before 11 AM so the doctor can plan their day.
- Treat practice staff with the same courtesy as you would expect from them. Abusive patients will be removed from the practice list.
- Please be prepared to give additional information to practice staff when requested. Additional information will only be requested when it is necessary for a doctor to make a proper decision on how to proceed.
- Make a separate appointment for each patient.
- Appointments are 10 minute slots, clinicians can only deal with 1 issue per appointment.
- If English is not your first language and you require an interpreter please inform reception so an interpreter can be arranged.
- Ensure your contact details are kept up to date.
GP Registrars / Students
This is a training practice and you may be seen by a GP Registrar. Student doctors and nurses are occasionally attached to the practice. You may be asked to consent to having a video recording made of your consultation. You will be informed in advance and should advise reception if you have any objections.